I don’t know about you all, but I’m pretty sure cold fries is a life-or-death situation.
Today in Middle-Earth: Frodo, Sam and Gollum pass the Cross Roads on the way to Minas Morgul (March 10th, 3019 T.A.)
Suddenly, caught by the level beams, Frodo saw the old king’s head: it was lying rolled away by the roadside. ‘Look, Sam!’ he cried, startled into speech. ‘Look! The king has got a crown again!’
The eyes were hollow and the carven beard was broken, but about the high stern forehead there was a coronal of silver and gold. A trailing plant with flowers like small white stars had bound itself across the brows as if in reverence for the fallen king, and in the crevices of his stony hair yellow stonecrop gleamed.
’They cannot conquer for ever!’ said Frodo. And then suddenly the brief glimpse was gone. The Sun dipped and vanished, and as if at the shuttering of a lamp, black night fell.
This shits just ridiculous. Probably the worst torture in the history of torture.
SAND FLOOR ROOM
So basically it’s a torture device, where a person is put into a room with slow moving sand-paper at the bottom. There is no way out.
The person has to walk forward to keep from getting send to the corner and scraped.
Eventually after days of walking, the person will get tired and won’t be able to anymore.
What happens next, is pretty gruesome and self-explanatory.
I´m a writer I whisper as I secretly find this extremely fascinating
holy shit that’s horrific
I think the only point in time in life where these would be life saving…..
You’re an idiot Hannibal
Things that will keep you alive in event of a plane crash (hopefully) though:
- When a plane is descending, either in an emergency landing or else in a normal descent, put your carry-on luggage between your legs and the seat in front of you. In a rough landing inertia can send your legs flying forward and break your bones against the metal frame of the seat in front of you, leaving you incapable of escaping on your own.
- NEVER inflate your inflatable life vests until you’re out of the aircraft, even if you can’t swim. The Hudson River plane crash of 2009 has to date been the only plane that’s landed even remotely safely on water; most planes break up on collision with water. An inflated flotation device will keep you buoyant but will also slow you down, leaving you immobile and trapped in the wreckage as it sinks.
- Never put anything alcohol or alcohol-based (such as rubbing alcohol) in the overhead bins or shelves. These can help spread a blaze if a rough landing sparks a fire, even promote a fireball effect in extreme cases,
- When you board, study where your seat is in relation to the exits. Count how many rows are between you and your two nearest exits, so that if the cabin is filled with smoke you can make your way out even if you can’t see.
- Get out as quickly as possible. Jet fuel is very flammable, and even if there isn’t already a fire on board a rough landing can easily set it alight. Planes on fire will usually blow up between ninety seconds and five minutes after landing, so move it!
- Oh yeah, don’t forget to assume brace position, with your head between your knees and hands over your head.
the seat belt won’t save you in a crash but it’ll save you from a concussion during hella turbulence
Being internet smart is like the 21st century version of being street smart.
Okay Dad, these are the websites you use to watch your show.
Sockshare, Putlocker, gorillavid, nosvideo and novamov are your friends, stick to them and you know you’re okay.
DO NOT click on anything that wants you to download updates or DivX.
DO NOT click on adverts on the side.
And be very cautious of fake play buttons.
You are ready. Go forth and watch Dexter.